Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Teacher's Day

It's Teacher's Day today here in India and also the day when I step into the world of blogging. Here I am, welcoming you to my new endeavor that will help me to share my experiences with you in detail (no 140 words limit here!).
On this auspicious occasion of Teacher's Day, I want to first thank my greatest teacher and spiritual Guru, His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankarji for making my life a constant celebration. Without his guidance and presence, I would not have been where I am today. I owe myself to my master.
I also wish to thank all those who have stood by me and made me a better person, whether it was my teachers at school or college. I also wish to thank those who have knowingly or unknowingly given me valuable lessons at various points in life and made me wiser and humbler.
Sri Sri says "A student means one who can stand independently", and so I'm grateful to all the teachers in my life who first made me stand independently and then also helped me to become a teacher. 
Lastly, I'd like to thank all my students without whom I wouldn't have been a teacher. Every teacher dreams of seeing his students rise above in life and achieve greater heights than himself. I believe that every student is capable of doing so; and as a teacher, I am always there to support you and help you rise up.

Happy Teacher's Day.

Jai Gurudeva.

3 comments:

  1. You are a great inspiration for me. Thank you bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Bhaiyaaa...... u De-codify it so well.. its so easy to understand when u explain it in this way... plss plss keep posting... jai gurudeva :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its luvly bhaiyaa... Keep on posting... Jai Gurudeva... :)

    ReplyDelete